Monday, January 25, 2010

Train: Drops of Jupiter

I love it when music makes you think, when you get lost in interpretations, creativity and analysis all while listening to the song millions of times. Thats one of the many reasons I'm into art and creativity; when the mind stamps something out meant to be construal but has no concrete explanation. I've been listening to Train's Drops of Jupiter since I believe my freshmen year in High School and still don't have a concrete understanding of the song. Right now as I finished listening to it, my understanding is of two people in a relationship and the female counterpart believes she is not ready for love and takes a journey and comes back due to the fact that she needed to find herself but next time i will think it is about something else. Thats the art of it all which is why I will continue to listen to this song..




No comments:

Post a Comment