Monday, January 4, 2010

NHL Logos

On my recent trip back home to Massachusetts I made it one of my priorities to indulge in some New England sports from everything from the Pats game against the Jags and to the Celtics' disappointing losses that were made up by a win against a divisional foe with no Rondo, P, and Big Ticket. In my glowing hangover from New Years I did stumble across some hockey and what I guess was a big game in the NHL; an outdoor Winter Classic played at Fenway Park between the Boston Bruins vs. the reigning champs Pittsburgh Penguins. Now I've always appreciated hockey and its amazing scoring but honestly never sat down to sit and learn it, I know the Bruins won in overtime in this particular and it was cool to see, since Boston's sports have been dominated by the other three franchises who as a group have made Boston in my opinion sports city of the last decade. It was crazy to see Fenway packed for hockey, the Bruins do have some Stanley cups under their belt and were the number one seed in their conference last year and just recently signed a dude named Satan (lol). I will make it a goal of mine to learn hockey just like I had to learn football and become the Bruins' biggest fan. With that being said I have always been a big fan though, just only of NHL logos and I think they have some of the coolest logos and uniforms and I actually was compelled to own a couple Boston Bruins shirts and as a collection the league has some cool logos, here are some (they also have a mean retro-logo game going on and the shirts would be different to wear I picked dark colors but they do have shirts with a bright side).

Pittsburgh Penguins
Buffalo Sabres
Chicago Blackhawks
Vancouver Canucks
St. Louis Blues
Big Bad Boston Bruins



No comments:

Post a Comment