Friday, January 15, 2010

Formal Fridays

Doing this blog has opened my eyes and has furthermore expanded my want and need to learn. Doing Formal Fridays has sent me on a quest to find all thing fashions and venture into in a world I have never been. So this week I stumbled upon an actual designer not a piece of clothing and its kind of cool because I saw a compilation of the pieces of clothing I have featured. I found Scott Sternberg's Band of Outsiders, I immediately was keen to his story because he left a bigger company to seek out his own brand and kind of break away from the conformity of his situation where he was told his concept would never work; the downtown suit that can work in Wall Street. Here are some looks from his spring 2010 look which has the jacket, shirt/tie combo, and shirt i've emphasized before.

This is what happens when the Euro/French wave meets classic Americana, what your dad would buy but revisited in the future. (Had to include more detail than just waist up to show the whole look and flair of the pieces)



Scott + Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment