Friday, January 8, 2010

Formal Fridays

Being from Massachusetts I am used to the cold; in Massachusetts though not here in Georgia which just happens to be in the middle of a "Southern" Cold Front. Its funny to see people in Atlanta bundling up and frantic about the cold and possible snow, which they should because it is like 12 degrees out here but I'm used to it and dressing in it too. Which brings us to my FF topic of the week; nifty ass dope Sports Jackets, I love the expansion of a regular formal jacket usually made out of a warm wool, with a hood, stylish collar, cuffs and are open to creative design and imagination. This is the armor that keeps your nice clean outfits defended against the elements and help you stay warm in style.

(These are all from Urban Outfitters because I asked a lady friend of mine where to find and she suggested it and I got stuck on the site because I liked about 12 of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment