Friday, January 8, 2010

Pure Greatness Web Pick: Famousnobodynyc

I'm still working very hard to create an infrastructure to allow us to do interviews here on this blog. Its coming very soon but until then I will have my personal favorite web picks. I shall scour the internet every month to find what I will call the "Pure Greatness Web Pick!". This will be a great t-shirt brand with a great website with t-shirts that reflect the lifestyle of the designer. To Jump it off I found this website http://www.famousnobodynyc.com/, man o man just sit back and enjoy. I need to know when these t-shirts are back in stock because there will be a lot of mass purchasing done by my crew and I.

Before you look at the pictures read this entire excerpt from the designers About Me section on the website!!

“A Lifestyle Branded…” For the outside world, that phrase might not have a meaning, but to the founder & designer of Famous Nobody, Charles Shephard, it solidifies his whole outlook on how an individual views him or herself.

Established and founded back in 2007 in Queens, New York, its creator set forth to manufacture a product that gave its clients a means of expression, without any sort of limitation. With his background in graphic design and flare for the imagination, Charles Shephard soon evolved his Famous Nobody Brand into a chic-but edgy t-shirt line geared towards the more fashion-conscious crowd.

The question is: How do you view your own lifestyle? When it’s all said and done, everyone wants to be branded as somebody, but in this case—it actually pays to be “Nobody.”

MALE TEES





WOMEN TEES



No comments:

Post a Comment