Friday, January 22, 2010

Formal Fridays

So I was recently talking to a female friend of mine, talking about all the little projects we do and eventually we got into a discussion about this blog. She checked it out and liked but had one concern; there was no love for the ladies on my end which was an utter surprise to her because she claims I'm "in deep love with everything about women". I told her its hard to do women t-shirts and she blasted me for that, i tried saying I focus on unisex shirts got blasted for that, told her i want to do dresses but can't focus on the waist up and as a designer herself her proposition was that most dress have their details just there. I've already posted one blog about dresses and now find myself confident in doing so in the future. So this Formal Friday dives right into the world of dresses and initially I will focus on events and will start with some of my favorite dresses from the Golden Globe Awards and elaborate more in the future.
Monique

Hayden Panettiere

Halle Berry

Beyonce

Freida Pinto

No comments:

Post a Comment