Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where you get that at???



I've been on break letting 09 settle down into its final sunsets back home in Worcester and of course I found myself bored and ventured out for a redbox. Me and my brother were looking for Inglorious Basterds and something I cant remember at the moment and I stumbled across what was one of my surprise favorite movies of the past year; The Hangover. By now everybody should have watched this so I will spare plot details but on my second viewing I noticed Alan's t-shirt which is a dope t-shirt he wears most of the movie. It's a gray graphic t-shirt with an orange sunset with a flock of birds flying off a tree that has grown over a skeletal structure of a man. Its a dope t-shirt but really came to my attention because its a hippie t-shirt and I just found out the graphic has been used as a billboard and as an ad for bush shelters it is Alan the goofy one that is wearing it. I actually have seen the shirt in an Urban Outfitters location but I found it at teenormous.com peep.




No comments:

Post a Comment