Wednesday, December 2, 2009

plain white t-shirt!!!

Ok so today I have a plain white t-shirt on and I'm really trying to understand my fascination with plain white t-shirts. I sleep in plain white t-shirts, I clean the house in plain white t-shirts, and even worse somehow every time I have sex I seem to have a plain white t-shirt on. When I buy a fresh pair of jeans I always feel like a plain white t-shirt will accent it perfectly. I don't know where this deeply rooted love for white t-shirts comes from because they are so hard to clean and I hate doing laundry.

But I have white tee bipolar!! because they are so crisp when you put them on and for some reason they don't make me look skinny lol. As I blog for WaistUp I will continue to explore my fascination for white t-shirts but for now I'll be picking up a new packs of crisp white tees for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment