Saturday, May 29, 2010

The March Continues...

I've never been a bragger or a boaster but one thing is I believe and I understand circumstance. The Celtics have reinvigorated themselves and have booked themselves a date with either Phoenix of Los Angeles in the NBA Finals. Wade, Bron-Bron and now Dwight and the South Beach version of the Big Three have been reaquinated with the Celtics that started the season 23-5 and were in my book the best "team". I noted certain things when the playoffs started (not just saying it now) and those event have come into fruition. I hope it is duly noted that this starting five has not lost a playoff series as Doc Rivers noted and the hunger is in their eyes again but it aint over until that Larry O'Brien trophy is taking a ride on a duckboat; so lets finish this thing off Celtics.

No comments:

Post a Comment