Wednesday, May 19, 2010

World Cup Soccer 2010!! UNDEFEATED







Its almost World Cup Soccer time, so people all over the world are obviously going to be switching up their attire to represent their respective nations. I'll be playing attention to some of the glorious t shirt makers across the world who will design dope World Cup Soccer t shirts, I'm sure I'm a little behind as I have already started seeing these t shirts all over the net. But for me to pay attention they have to have extreme flavor and can stand out from the rest

First up is Undefeated!! I love the look of their World Cup themed t shirts and how they flawlessly integrated their logo into each respective country's flag! That's dope and carries a unique edge that i'm sure other World Cup t shirts won't have.

Visit UNDEFEATED at http://www.undftd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment