Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wet t-shirt Wednesday!! Rosario Dawson






Rosario Dawson is a rare beauty, her family lineage can be tracked down to a mixture of Puerto Rican, Afro Cuban, Native American and Irish decent. This beautiful ethnic collage has created what I like to call the natural beauty aura with Rosario Dawson. As I sat last week thinking about who I could pick for Wet t-shirt the first person that came to my mind was Rosario; actually I wanted to put her as the Wet t-shirt for last week but found I had so much more to say about Rosario. She is a natural beauty and I love ethnic looking women and she fits the role quite well. Outside of that she is a philanthropist and she spends her time and energy lending her hand to various charities.

1 comment:

  1. MEGA HOT.

    I want to do nasty things to her.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete