Friday, May 21, 2010

Vado - Large On The Streets

VADO "LARGE ON THE STREETS" MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTED BY ARM & WILL PU from FM15 FILMS on Vimeo.









As a teen Big L was one of my favorite rappers and now I often find myself crying and asking myself why there are no more rappers like Big L but it's a new Era I need to move on. This "Large On The Streets" track is a great ode to a Legend that died way before his time. Vado does a great job!

I've been paying a bit of attention to Vado and one thing I was intrigued with when I first saw Vado was the fashion sense he has. He's not the regular hoodlum rapper (nothing against hoodlum rappers) but he has a sense of awareness for his appearance. He's def a dope rapper and to add to the fact that he has a Cam'Ron cosign, I really look forward to hearing more from Vado

No comments:

Post a Comment