Friday, August 6, 2010

I GOT THE POWER



Just finished watching Kanye's Power and I dont know where my verdict stands on it because I am consumed by the thought of wanting the power to be that creative in life and just being able to do things I want to do after watching it; I guess its inspiration and it wasn't from the visual but I guess just because it was made. Its funny because today I felt real powerless to the fact that I just had to change some major plans I was looking forward to; a trip back to the good ole Mass but hey thats life. I think of these things and get less stressed out the older I get because I am around people who have weathered many storms with me and we have the power to survive, but what I have to remember is that I got the power to change these circumstances and just keep believing in getting better and maybe one day I can have a video premiere and some young kid who is feeling in the dumps will be inspired by watching it, that is the power I want the power to inspire to be the spinach in Pop-Eye's diet so thats why through the trials and tribulations I have to be strong to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment