Monday, August 2, 2010

Give em Doom

I just learned this morning that to get things done sometimes you have to have a little villain in you sometimes. Villains say they are going to take over the world and do everything in their in power to do just that with an F u attitude, relentless approach and drive. In this world we need to translate that malcontent dark-side we all have deep inside because you are going to need that killer approach the dead on attitude that I am going to keep trying to get this done even if Superman comes to whoop my ass because guess what you cant beat that desire out of me. I'm not saying I have this evil mind I just want to do what I want to do and people believe it will never happen and I have to just smile when I wan to say F off and go back to the lab with my grandiose plan. You can scoff at the fact that I say I have a Doomsday device that will you dare to just laugh and no believe but one day [insert evil laugh]

No comments:

Post a Comment