Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stamp of Camaraderie x Arte de Sano December 3rd




I went to school with Max and Eva and even though I never really hung out or spoke to them often I've gotten the chance to build with Max over the past couple of years. I'm a firm supporter of everything he does and as for Eva, Eva is fine! lol. I'm just really proud of this accomplishment. It really motivates me to work harder going into the new year and as I do events here in Atlanta I will use my comrades' event as a staple for my innovation.

So tomorrow if you are in the Boston area please visit Uncle Pete's Shop 125 Charles Street, Boston MA. The event starts at 6:30pm. Support these great people that I know and hopefully I will be able to collaborate with them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment