Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Relax


I'm really in a weird statement right now, lately I've progressed and have made leaps and bounds in something I could ever do before. I was in a smooth rhythm and the bam its not flowing as well; i think i've clogged the process in my mind by worrying too much and putting pressure on myself, the stresses of the external world and getting consumed by it which ultimately makes me feel like I can't do it, its like mind clutter. Am I exposing myself to the right things, seeking the right inspiration or need some sort of push, I think not this is an issue of having to just get rid of the clouds surrounding my conscience. Its like when you are a little kid at the pool at the diving board you've got to just get out of your mind and execute, you have to relax yourself and let your conscience be free because a free mind just executes the task at hand. I think thats the remedy but i cant relax because people around me are getting their work done and I feel stuck, maybe a break is need but there is much to do....see I've got to free my mind...Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment