Friday, July 9, 2010

Formal Friday

Sometimes we forget the world is so much bigger than our hood, our block, our city, our country, shoot our continent and there are different people out there. The world consists of many cultures, people and tradition and it translates into everyday life. I've always wondered how the "fresh" kids in Tokyo wear of what type of dress a young lady would wear to the club in India and it is things like this that propel my desire to travel and see this world while I still have the opportunity to do so. Its funny I thought about doing a European style post and just never got to it; I remember growing up knowing someone from Europe (lived all over the continent) and she told me our style could never compared and off course in baggy Levis and white tee I strongly disagreed. But know I have learned in the style world Europe has two of the big four fashion cities in Paris and Milan to Tokyo and New York (I might be missing one) and their streets are a raving fashion show, whether it be the standard of just the status quo style is a must and thats not to say we don't do it States side but you know its more vanity and flair over here. But anyways Tommy Ton took some cool pics while out in the streets of Milan and Paris for his Street Style post over at GQ and here are the ones I was feeling.












No comments:

Post a Comment