Friday, July 30, 2010

Formal Friday

When I first started doing the Formal Friday posts one of my early posts was on Novelty Knitted sweaters. Now it has been my aim to focus more on the formal side of things and learn about designers, new trends and just indulge in a world I know little about. Doing the post on the sweaters is one of those posts I feel like that could be me, my style, something I can authenticate and really seek out and feel like I'm being myself. The dog days of summer are still waning on but I've been on a hunt to find where I can get these sweaters, I'm not waiting till they are a trend or are necessarily back in style. I have to find some and rock them out in the winter, I guess its my seasonal must have because they walk a fine line between fresh and being formal. The pics i found don't do justice to what I feel is out there (but imagine the Coors and Paps sweaters) but I know there are some dope ones out there waiting to be purchased by me.










No comments:

Post a Comment