Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chaz Ortiz = Dedication



I heard about Chaz Ortiz sometime last year when he got himself a nice sponsorship from Gatorade when he was I believe 14 or 15. This video is a compilation from him skating in his early days as a wee little skater to his recent days of being enlisted by Zoo York to skate pro from them. I stumbled across this video and glad I did since I am the self-imposed "Poser"; it did strike a chord that I feel every once in a while and I can go on and on but these words sum it up; dedication, love, desire, hard work, and all of the above. To get what we want in life we have to be dedicated and skaters are a good example they keep skating because they love it, they fall and get back up, they respect what they do and know they have to learn how to get better and having doing and to top off they never seek the attention it comes to them. So just keep working at whatever it is you want to do and trust me you will get better depending how far your dedication and belief goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment