Friday, April 9, 2010

New Nike ad: Earl and Tiger Woods

There is a lot to be said about this ad; whether positive or negative but from day one I've said what a grown man does is none of my business especially when as a society we make someone the
villain because their wallet is bigger but you know its whatever. What I did take from this not to be funny is that if you want to be successful make sure you have a good foundation; I mean Nike probably knows Tiger will continue to be great, but Tiger has given so much back to them that through all those dollar signs they believe in him. We can all be successful and I'm not saying this Tiger's case but on your way up don't forget to acknowledge each step and be humble and if you were to fall your foundation will be there to catch you, just a random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment