Friday, April 2, 2010

Formal Fridays

Recently me and my brother rented some tuxedos for a visual project of ours soon to be unleashed, while we picked them out and made our selections the first thing I said to the young lady helping me was I wanted to either look like a pimp or James Bond. I think the selection I made was smooth but that is a story for another day, but I have always been a big fan of Special Agent 007; I grew up watching the visual interpretation of Ian Fleming's classic epitome of the flyest agent/spy out there with my father who has watched all of them. Off course one of the most recognizable facets of James Bond among the sexy Bond gils, crazy villains, the cars, gadgets, is the attire and more often than not the tuxedo. After going to two proms in the high school days and a couple formal events I have yet to wear and don the sleek Bond look but I will one day and order an apple juice shaken not stirred.









(These are some of the cats who have played James Bond: George Lazenby, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, and of course Sir Sean Connery)

No comments:

Post a Comment