Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wet t-shirt Wednesday!! Kate Moss





God took his time to piece this work of art together. Its not just her looks that I admire its how she accentuates everything she puts on. She looks great with clothes on and she looks great naked or half naked however you want to look at it.
I always look at women like art and enjoy their various facets including their curves, their face and their skin tone. Kate Moss is really one to admire and she is a work of art. Sometimes I'm so amazed by her and when she models clothes; the clothes just just mess with her body and looks as if they were made only for her. Her face is very distinctive and reminds me of how distinctive Naomi Campbell's face is and her skin tones always seems to match the feel of whatever she is modeling at the time. What I'm trying to say is Kate Moss conveys the messages with her looks no matter what she's trying to do. I could go on all day but I need to go and collect some checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment