Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bill Belichick State Of Mind





Bill Belichick is dedicated to the mastery of his art, which is coaching football. I tend to find inspiration in totally opposite aspects of life. I've never played football in my life I'm just a fan but what Bill has done with The Patriots and the Patriot mind state resonates very well with what I believe you need in order to succeed in life. He is always focused on the mission and does not get caught up with the moment.

I've found myself to be very similar in my thinking ways to Bill Belichick, I don't usually celebrate too much with most tasks at hand and I'm always planning steps ahead of whats going on at the moment. Since I was a teenager I admired the way Belichick handled business and I think I really subliminally adopted the way he thinks. Now I have to apply it even further because my team has a starting quarter back of our own in my brother Zulu Faz and I intend to apply the Bill Belichick State Of Mind in order to pursue our dreams and help my brother become the greatest he can ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment