Friday, October 15, 2010

Formal Friday

Ok so I have no idea as to what the format or scheduling to these fashions are and usually just wait for the pictures. As I was waiting for these pictures I realized I don't post most of the women's shows and its mostly because as beautiful as these women are their bodies just don't do the clothing justice you need to fill those dresses with some curves and all that but hey thats just me a dude from the hood. On a serious note though I've realized just how distant I am from the fashionista thinking but still find myself interested to that world, so I looked at some show pictures from the Paris and Milan fashion weeks and tried to picked out my favorites it was hard because my criteria of thickness and pigmentation were not found but I guess the style and grace counts too.















No comments:

Post a Comment