Friday, October 1, 2010

Formal Friday

"Chilly nights are just over there over the hill, so you're gonna needs ya a hefty winter jacket son", was what I was told by this cool older cat that comes to my job and has cast me on a pursuit for just that. I have no damn winter coat, moving down south has made me disrespect the cold but I think it followed me because its snowed two times since I've been down here. My search begins with a few ideas but ideally the main goal is to get a casual one and one I can sneak through formal events. I'm really feeling the bomber style jackets and there is an intrigue because I have never had a leather jacket along with the old school members only jackets you can see on your grandpops. I feel like this winter is a hibernation one because there is plenty to be accomplished and polished in the world of Faz meaning if I do go out I want to look stylish so the search must continue.










No comments:

Post a Comment