Thursday, April 7, 2011

Second Amendment Rights

The right to bear arms, you know guns.....no not those the ones that leave a mess, the ones that ladies love, the ones that you're mama and dada gave you, all right all right you arms muscle the vagueness can get confusing. For the past two years I have been on a exercise regimen not because I feel fat or anything but just to be healthy and the challenge to be consistently healthy and fit; lord knows I try I exercise like an A class well maybe C class athlete but eat like an A+ glutton meaning my results are up and down. Recently I've started writing and recording music thus explaining my absence from WaistUp I disappeared off the face of the planet to make sure I would do the music right and I believe it has panned out (Rhode Scholar Mix-tape coming out soon) and its about to be on. But anyways all that has nothing to do with bearing arms now that everything is going at a flow I feel like I can handle I think its time I experience new things and go back to the discipline of exercising and posting on here all to help me continue my new found writing. I've been defining my goals and reaching them and after being lost for a while I really think I've found and understand what potential is and I want to apply that all aspects of life including getting back to sweating bring us full circle to the fact that this summer I want to go out into town in some tank tops meaning a little definition wouldn't hurt meaning yes that would be my new motive to work out; tank tops. See defining my goal each time I want to stop it wont be about health or looking sexy (which I already am) even letting go of some stress but all in the name of the right to bear arms.






No comments:

Post a Comment