Friday, April 8, 2011

Formal Friday

Off course being me slacking on WaistUp I've stayed away from my pursuit of the all so fresh formal look and in that chase is find the medium that lets one be casual and ready for the runway at the same time. I've definitely gotten to really like the Band of Outsiders and Simon Spurr lines but upon my return I've stumbled across Michael Bastian and his Gant line. Looking at his Fall 2011 line it seems somewhere in his thought process he took two styles preppy and of course elegance and told them they were going on a ski trip and out comes this combination of knit sweaters, dope blazers among many of the casual pieces that have become a part of Bastian's lines. When I think of looking formal this is what I see in my mind.












No comments:

Post a Comment