Friday, March 26, 2010

Dopest Verses Of ALL TIME: Notorious B.I.G "Cream Freestyle"

The first time I heard this track was around 97 or 98 on Funk Master Flex's 6o Minutes of Funk Vol. 2. It was right before a Ma$e freestyle when Bad Boy records was running shit. Probably not heard by many, this Biggie Verse is one of his greatest verses. The fluidity and the thought process of the verse just shows us that he was trully impeccable.

Pop the gat, aim squeeze precisely
Where them niggaz at? Them feds are sheisty
See the problem's that, you way too nice please
Where that coke at? Fuck where it might be
Don't be like me, hard-headed, extroverted
When my gun burn, much hotter than sunburn
You got one turn, I suggest you show
me the stash to the cash and the blow, yo
Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms
When I was born, I know I make the world darker
The age of fifteen, tote gats, quick to spark ya
Like Bob Barker, if The Price is Right
Lay your ass down for spite, anybody aight?
Went from eatin no frills cereals with food stamps
to Armani materials, coppin Rembrandts




TO PURCHASE T-SHIRT FOLLOW LINK http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/BandTees/Notorious-BIG-Biggie-Brooklyn-TShirt-200969.jsp

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURES

No comments:

Post a Comment