Friday, May 6, 2011

Formal Friday

For some reason I have to yet to subscribe to GQ magazine but I still reference their website like 75% of the time in terms of feeding my style appetite. In the wide of array of things they offer the trend reports will having you feeling like you know whats going on in the world of fashion and though I'm one of those people who love to break trends its nice to know whats in sometime. GQ always offers the essentials for each season and though I'm kind of like I think, I went through their long list of their 2011 Spring trend report and picked the ones that caught my eyes and they are:
Midnight Blue (Color)
The suave and sleek look of the color is essential for the incognito look at an evening event



Sports Jacket
Taking the regular sports jacket and making it more dressier



Linen Suit
Once considered to be a fabric shunned by the fashion world, its perfect for staying cool even when its hot outside, wrinkles are in son.



Grey Jeans
I have never owned grey jeans they seem to match everything



Colored Chino
Can't keep wearing the same old borrowing khakis add some color to them.






No comments:

Post a Comment