Friday, March 11, 2011

Formal Friday

Spring is around the corner and of course in the alien world of fashion comes seasonal trends and Spring is no stranger to having its trends come and go each year. So as the man who confesses his little or no knowledge as to what is in or not I headed to Esquire and in pursuit for the right look for the blooming season and here they are

THE CLUB COLLAR
- This is that old school player look to me for some reason, it defines a grown man shirt for your formal activities.


DOUBLE BREASTED SUIT
-The suit that doesn't constrict the shirt and creates that look of poise.


THE NAUTICAL SWEATER
-To me the most applicable to my personal style can be applied anywhere casual or formal


THE TENNIS SWEATER
-Another way to have style in a casual or formal setting and I think its only right when its Lacoste they've been running this look for a long time.


THREE PIECE SUIT
-I think a three piece is a part of fashion all year round and are the epitome of taking care of business.





No comments:

Post a Comment