Friday, January 14, 2011

Formal Friday

I'm back from a personal hiatus on blogging about life from the waist up because quite simply with the year ending and the holidays and where I am as a person I had to really soak it in. 2010 was a year with a deep bottom but also showed me a new way to get to that peak I've so been chasing, it's like I unwrapped a gift and talent that was subdued in my mind and was waiting for the right time . I had to take time and realize where I'm not where I want to be and just started working towards getting there, everyone has goals and I have put myself in a position to achieve mine because I have prepared myself to make the right moves and complete them.I don't give myself much credit but self discipline and positivity have gotten me places I never thought I could and I need to harness that more, it has to be a more consistent attitude. but bump all that I've missed a bunch of Formal Fridays and I have to catch up, 2011 is the year I let my creativity out and it has my stamp on it but back to the post I've always been interested in going to Italy and i envision myself going there but I just have to know how to pack and Tommy Ton's shots of the stylish streets of Florence might help.














No comments:

Post a Comment